The U.S. Navy Stainless Steel Men's Watch
Exclusive watch design features precision quartz movement and 24K-gold accents. Showcasing Navy emblems and engraved motto. With gift box.
Watch face measures approximately 1-3/16" W
- $129.00 US
- $11.98 US
Far from their home shores, in and over the seven seas, the brave men and women of the U.S. Navy stand ready to serve and defend. With a centuries-old tradition of courage, they selflessly commit their all in the name of freedom. Now, loyalty can be expressed in a timely way with a U.S. Navy watch with precision quartz movement, date window and engraved on the reverse with the "Valor and Glory" motto.
Salute the heroes of the sea and sky with this U.S. Navy watch, a fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange. This handcrafted stainless steel timepiece accented with 24K gold-plating and featuring the eagle, flag and crossed-anchor symbol makes a memorable keepsake or ideal U.S. Navy gift. Patriotic demand is expected, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
- A bold and distinctive U.S. Navy watch, a fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange
- This expertly handcrafted stainless steel watch is embellished with 24K-gold plated accents; sleek golden hands and hour marks complement the design
- Features a precision quartz movement (battery included), a date window, adjustable "C-clasp" and is water-resistant to a depth of 99 feet
- Enhanced with the words "U.S. Navy" and the Navy symbol on the dial
- Etched on the back with the eagle, flag and crossed-anchor symbol and the "Valor and Glory" motto
- Arrives in an attractive custom-designed, velvet-lined gift box
- Makes a perfect keepsake to treasure all your own or a memorable U.S. Navy gift
- Your watch movement is protected against defects with a full-year limited warranty
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Watch face measures approximately 1-3/16" in diameter; 3.2 cm in diameter
Neither the United States Navy nor any component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product.©2006 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved