Sculptural Wall Clock With Eagle Art By Ted Blaylock
Ted Blaylock art. Handcrafted wood case, sculptural accents topped by an eagle in flight. Sculptural cuckoo calls on hour. Accurate quartz movement.
Measures approximately 18" H x 3" D
- $179.95 US
- $21.99 US
Time flies in the company of eagles! Experience the thrill and timeless majesty of bald eagles as never before with this first-ever limited-edition collectible cuckoo clock with bald eagle art by wildlife artist Ted Blaylock! You are sure to be inspired by this acclaimed artist's masterful portraits showcased on the clock face and body, each perfectly capturing the magnificent flight of eagles, soaring silently on enormous wings, gliding deftly between shimmering shafts of sunlight that caress harsh cliffs and snowy mountain peaks.
The ideal collectible bald eagle gift or bald eagle decoration for your home, this elegant cuckoo clock is a Bradford Exchange exclusive. Handcrafted in the style of traditional cuckoo clocks with a solid wood cabinet and a rich walnut finish, it boasts amazingly intricate detailing in fine artist's resin, including fine sculptural leaf and tree designs, a handcrafted sculpted topper depicting an eagle in flight, and decorative pinecones hanging from golden chains. The clock face has elegant golden hour, minute and second hands, powered by a precise quartz movement, while a brass pendulum swings gently beneath. At the start of every hour a sculptural cuckoo emerges from miniature doors, serenading you with its distinctive call. This handcrafted wood cuckoo clock with bald eagle art is a treasure that promises inspiration till the end of time, but only if you hurry! Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- The first-ever collectible cuckoo clock featuring the acclaimed artwork of Ted Blaylock, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Wildlife artist Ted Blaylock's masterful portraits of bald eagles make this collectible wildlife decoration a true work of art; one dramatic image graces the clock face, another is showcased just beneath the clock face
- The cabinet of this collectible cuckoo clock with bald eagle art is handcrafted of wood with a rich walnut finish, in the style of traditional cuckoo clocks
- Intricate details in fine artist's resin include fine sculptural leaf and tree designs, a handcrafted sculpted topper depicting an eagle in flight, and decorative pinecones hanging from golden chains in the traditional cuckoo clock style
- In addition to Mr. Blaylock's mesmerizing artwork, the clock face features elegant golden hour, minute and second hands, powered by a precise quartz movement as a brass pendulum swings gently beneath
- A sculptural cuckoo emerges from miniature doors that swing open, announcing each hour with a distinctive call
- Requires 1 "AA" battery and 2 "D" batteries, not included
- Edition strictly limited to 295 crafting days, so order now
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 18" H x 3" D; 46 cm H x 8 cm D
©2006 The Bradford Exchange