Handcrafted silver-tone finish and spring-activated cover. Etched civil war symbols and inspiring words. Precision quartz movement, chain, gift box.
- $119.00 US
- $9.98 US
More than 145 years have passed yet the Civil War still remains a source of great interest and pride. Now you can celebrate this remarkable time in American history with this striking Civil War commemorative pocket watch, a fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
This stunning collectible jewelry is expertly handcrafted and features a silver-tone finish and a spring-activated cover handsomely etched with dramatic civil war heraldry. Matching Civil War era symbols appear on the dial along with silver-tone hands and numerals and the words, "Pride of the South." Precision quartz movement and a traditional chain and clip add the perfect finishing touches. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- Hold history in your hands with this stunning Civil War watch, a fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- This collectible jewelry is expertly handcrafted and features a silver-tone finish and a spring-activated cover
- The Confederate flag and shield, years of the Confederacy and "C.S.A" are handsomely etched on watch cover
- The black watch dial showcases the Confederate flag and shield in full color, silver-tone hands and numerals and the words, "Pride of the South"
- Case back is also etched with "Pride of the South"
- Traditional chain and clip add the perfect finishing touches
- Handcrafted with precision quartz movement
- Watch movement is protected against defects with a full-year limited warranty
- Arrives with a jeweler's pouch and gift box, perfect for safekeeping or gift giving
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Watch face measures approximately 1-3/4" in diameter; 4.4 cm in diameter; Chain measures 13-7/8" L; 35.3 cm L