Clear acrylic panels form a beveled tower showcasing full-color wolf art, lit from within at the flip of a switch. Hand-painted wolf sculture topper.
Measures approximately 16" H
- $69.95 US
- $10.99 US
Take a moonlit passage into the heart of the wild with this dramatic collectible wolf art sculpture! The shining mystery of acclaimed artist Al Agnew's wolf vistas comes to life, showcased on clear acrylic panels that rise majestically upward to form a sleek, beveled tower. Flip a switch and watch as shimmering light sets Mr. Agnew's wondrous imagery aglow.
Deeply beveled bases support and crown the tower, topped by a handcrafted lifelike sculpture of howling wolves. The icy ledge upon which they stand shimmers with light from below. Now, just imagine the drama and mystery this sleek, impressively sized work of art and sculpture will bring into your home - but don't wait! Strong demand is expected for this powerful Bradford Exchange exclusive limited edition, so order now!
- A wondrous collectible wolf art sculpture showcasing the powerful artwork of acclaimed wildlife artist Al Agnew, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- It lights up! Clear acrylic panels rise majestically upward to form a sleek, beveled tower adorned with Mr. Agnew's wolf vistas, beautifully reproduced in full color and lit from within at the flip of a switch
- A hand-cast lifelike sculpture of howling wolves on an icy ledge crowns this dramatic work of art, softly illuminated by the multi-colored lights from below, making the crystalline snow and ice shimmer
- Deeply beveled bases support and crown the tower
- Long-lasting LED lights are powered by 2 "AA" batteries or AC adapter (not included)
- Contemporary design offers dramatic views from every angle, perfect for any room in your home
- Premiere issue in the Illuminations of the Wild Wolf Sculpture Collection
- Edition strictly limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 16" H; 40 cm H
© Al Agnew 2007. Al Agnew © is a registered trademark of The Al Agnew Collection Trust.
©2007 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.