The "Forever Elvis" Italian Charm Bracelet
17 charms total - hanging Elvis charms, symbols, messages, and 2-toned letter charms that spell out his name! Swarovski® crystals! Gift box.
Measures 5/8" W; flexible band bracelet expands to fit any wrist size
- $119.00 US
- $9.98 US
Performance after performance, Elvis Presley® mesmerized audiences and captured his fans' hearts. Now, a gorgeous Elvis® Italian charm bracelet honors this remarkable entertainer. The 17 stainless steel charms showcased on this Italian charm bracelet include hanging charms featuring Elvis the performer, symbolic charms and messages, and 2-toned letter charms that spell out his name.
Pay dazzling tribute to the King of Rock 'n Roll® with this fine jewelry, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Shimmering Swarovski® crystals and gleaming 18K-gold plating lend added elegance to this Elvis Presley jewelry. Makes stunning collectible Elvis memorabilia, and it's an exciting Elvis fine jewelry gift. Heavy demand is expected, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- Celebrate the memories of one of music's leading legends with this Elvis® Italian charm bracelet, a fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange
- This Elvis Presley jewelry features 17 individual, interchangeable charms handcrafted of stainless steel
- This bracelet has 5 hanging charms that showcase stunning images of Elvis in performance; 2-toned letter charms that spell his name; and icon charms that include a striking profile of Elvis and a replica of his signature
- Charms sparkle with colorful genuine Swarovski® crystals and rich 18K-gold plated accents
- Includes 3 FREE charm links which can be easily added for an even better fit
- Arrives in a custom-designed presentation case, perfect for gift giving or safekeeping
- Makes unforgettable collectible Elvis memorabilia or a cherished Elvis gift
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 5/8" W; 1.5 cm W; flexible band bracelet expands to fit any wrist size
©2008 The Bradford Exchange