"Grandma's Gift" Diamond Pendant For Granddaughter
Finely handcrafted in solid sterling silver. Wrapped with 24K gold-plated bow and sparkled with a brilliant-cut genuine diamond. Gift box with poem.
Pendant measures approximately 1-1/8" W; chain is 18" L
- $119.00 US
- $9.98 US
Filled with a special kind of love and bright hopes for the future, the bond between a grandmother and granddaughter is like no other! This diamond pendant necklace - designed in the shape of a precious present and lavished with a sparkling hand-set brilliant-cut genuine diamond - makes the perfect grandmother to granddaughter gift.
A fine jewelry design available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, this handcrafted solid sterling silver pendant, accented with gleaming 24K-gold plating, will always remind your granddaughter of your love. And for the perfect finishing touch, this beautiful granddaughter jewelry gift arrives in an attractive presentation case with the touching "Grandma's Gift" poem. Heavy demand is expected; don't wait to send your granddaughter this gift of love. Order now!
- Specially designed fine jewelry that celebrates the bond between a grandmother and her granddaughter, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- This grandmother to granddaughter jewelry gift is designed in the shape of a precious package tied with a ribbon and bow to remind her love truly is a gift
- The gift pendant is finely handcrafted in shimmering solid sterling silver, lavished with rich 24K-gold plated accents and hand-set with a brilliant-cut genuine diamond!
- This sterling silver pendant necklace arrives in a special presentation case, perfect for gift giving and safekeeping
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Pendant measures approximately 1-1/8" W; 1.4 cm W; solid sterling silver chain is 18" L; 45.7 cm L
- Includes the touching "Grandma's Gift" poem: "Dear Granddaughter, This is a very special gift, That you can never see. The reason it's so special is, It's just for you from me. Whenever you are lonely, or even feeling blue, You only have to hold this gift and know I think of you. You never can unwrap it, Please leave the ribbon tied, Just hold the box close to your heart, It's filled with Love inside."