"Footprints In The Sand" Copper Wellness Bracelet
Solid copper inside (where it touches skin), 24K-gold and silver plating outside. Swarovski® crystal footprints, excerpt of poem engraved inside.
- $99.00 US
- $9.98 US
Faith has the power to bring you hope, joy and wellness of the spirit, as so beautifully expressed in the beloved "Footprints in the Sand"* poem. Now faith and elegance come together as an exclusively designed cuff-size copper wellness bracelet. Enhanced with 24K gold and silver plating, Swarovski® crystals and the engraved last line of the poem, this stunning copper bracelet makes a unique addition to your jewelry collection and an inspirational jewelry gift for a loved one.
This beautifully crafted wellness bracelet is made from solid copper, then richly plated with both 24K gold and silver. The tiny footprints that encircle the bracelet are set with Swarovski crystals that provide a radiant sparkle. Inside, on the solid copper surface that touches the skin, is engraved the inspiring inscription, "When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you." Strong demand is expected for this exclusive Bradford Exchange fine jewelry design, so order now!
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- Copper bracelet design with 24K gold and silver plating, Swarovski® crystals and the beloved "Footprints in the Sand" poem, a fine jewelry design available only from The Bradford Exchange
- The outer surface and rolled edges of the bracelet are elegantly plated with 24K gold and silver
- Handcrafted with solid copper on the inside, where it touches the skin
- Engraved on the inside of the cuff-style bracelet is the last line of the revered "Footprints in the Sand" poem
- Swarovski® crystal "footprints" provide radiant accents, with additional crystals adorning the curved ends of the bracelet
- Each bracelet arrives in a custom designed jewelry pouch, perfect for gift-giving
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Cuff is 7/16" W; 1 cm W; Adjustable for wrist sizes from 7" to 8"; 17.8 cm to 20.3 cm
©2009 The Bradford Exchange