John Paul Strain's "Williamsport Crossing" art of General Lee hand-fired onto stained glass, lit from within, wood frame. Edition limited to 5,000!
Measures 20" W x 16" H
- $149.95 US
- $15.99 US
The courage, daring and gallantry of the commanders and soldiers of the Rebel Army still shine brightly in Pride of the South, an unforgettable stained-glass panorama that glows with Confederacy pride. This commanding stained-glass masterpiece presents renowned artist John Paul Strain's powerful "Williamsport Crossing" artwork, hand-fired onto a handcrafted stained-glass edition that lights up dramatically from within.
This limited-edition Civil War stained-glass art captures every dramatic, historically accurate detail in John Paul Strain's painting, brought to you exclusively by The Bradford Exchange. A hidden system of miniature LED lights built into the frame illuminates the scene of Generals Lee and Longstreet as they boldly move the Rebel forces across the Potomac into Union Territory and on to Gettysburg. This impressive stained-glass art measures 16" x 20" to dramatize a pivotal moment in history on your walls. The edition is strictly limited to just 5,000 and you don't want to miss out, so order now!
- A stunning light-filled window into the proud past of the Confederacy in this impressive stained-glass panorama featuring the art of John Paul Strain, an exclusive from The Bradford Exchange
- Presents the riveting, historically accurate John Paul Strain painting entitled "Williamsport Crossing"
- This stained-glass edition is hand-fired to recreate the authentic historical details and artistic drama seen in the original painting
- Brings the Confederacy's noble past to light and life in this image of the proud Rebel Army crossing the Potomac into Union territory on the way to the Battle of Gettysburg, headed by Generals Lee and Longstreet
- It Lights Up! An internal lighting system works at the flip of a switch to illuminate the impressive John Paul Strain art, adding a dramatic glow to the artist's presentation of this pivotal moment in history
- Long-lasting LED lights hidden within the frame provide up to 10,000 hours of controlled, even illumination
- Features a decorative border in a swirling blue and gray pattern, with raised lines recalling the traditional appearance of glazier's leading
- Comes mounted within a classic wooden frame; hanging device is included for immediate display
- Makes truly memorable home decor for Civil War buffs, and a stunning Southern Pride gift
- The display plugs into a wall outlet with no batteries required
- Edition is limited to 5,00 pieces only, so order now
- Hand-numbered with a matching-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 20" W x 16" H ; 50.8 cm W x 40.6 cm H