Beautiful angel maiden with striking ivory wings welcomes sculpted fawns and wolf cubs. Handcrafted, hand-painted, wood-toned base. Limited edition!
Measures approximately 10" H
- $59.99 US
- $8.99 US
The Native-American people speak of a nurturing angel who watches over all of nature's wonders as they grow into the animals that will one day rule the wild. Now you can celebrate the fascinating spirituality and symbolism of Native American culture with this limited-edition exquisite Native American-inspired angel figurine exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Handcrafted in artist's resin and meticulously hand-painted for dramatic realism, this inspiring collectible figurine features a beautiful maiden with magnificent ivory wings dressed in a flowing gown. She holds a wolf cub in her tender arms while a deer fawn rests at her feet and his brother looks up in adoration. Plus, this sacred scene stands atop a wood-toned presentation base. High demand is expected for this unique and charming collectible. Order now!
- Celebrate the symbolism of the sacred Native-American culture with an inspiring guardian angel figurine, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Handcrafted in artist's resin and exquisitely hand-painted for dramatic realism, this keepsake features a beautiful maiden with magnificent ivory wings dressed in a flowing gown
- A wolf cub sits in the guardian's arms while a deer fawn rests at her feet and his brother looks up in adoration
- This sacred scene stands atop a wood-toned presentation base
- Premiere issue in the Native Blessings Angel Figurine Collection
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching certificate authenticating your figurine is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures approximately 10" H; 25.4 cm H