Confederate pride sculpture with realistic buttoned uniform, cape and sidearm sword. Stone-like base with set-in medallion and period photo of Lee.
Measures 13" H
- $79.99 US
- $10.99 US
A gentleman soldier with an unshakable sense of duty and honor, Robert E. Lee was the rock of the South during four years of deadly conflict. Now you can view this iconic commander of the Civil War as his troops saw him, captured forever in this limited-edition Robert E. Lee sculpture, available only from The Bradford Exchange. From the general's sidearm and sword to the buttons and braid on his uniform, you will be amazed at the realism and historical accuracy of this monumental work of art.
This collectible Robert E. Lee sculpture is hand-cast and hand-painted, to bring to life a 3-dimensional triumph of detail and artistic precision. A rock-like base supports this significant Civil War leader, and features a set-in medallion enhanced with a period photo of the general. Standing tall at a full 13", this is one Confederate pride collectible that will command attention wherever it's displayed. Strong demand is expected. Don't miss the opportunity to scale the heights with this Legend in Grey - order now!
- A limited-edition collectible sculpture of the legendary Civil War general Robert E. Lee, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- This large-scale Robert E. Lee sculpture is entirely hand-cast in artist's resin and painted in full color by hand to create faithful and historic realism - from his sidearm with sword, to buttons and braid, to his uniform cape whipping in the wind
- A stone-like promontory base supports this iconic general figure and features a set-in medallion bearing a period photo of the Civil War leader
- This grandly sized sculpture is captured in full three-dimensional splendor, to ensure dramatic views from any angle
- A striking Confederate pride collectible that will command attention wherever you chose to display it, and it makes a perfect gift for Civil War buffs
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 13" H; 33 cm H