Solid sterling silver snowflake with 13 dazzling blue cubic zirconia and Swarovski® crystal pavés. Keepsake case with Kinkade artwork!
Pendant measures about 1.5" H; matching chain measures 18" L
- $119.00 US
- $9.98 US
Much like us, the wonder of a solitary snowflake is reflected in its delicate uniqueness. Presenting the Thomas Kinkade snowflake pendant necklace, a wonderful way to celebrate the qualities that make us special. This fine jewelry design is inspired by the Painter of Light and available only from The Bradford Exchange.
This handcrafted solid sterling silver snowflake pendant has a center of blue cubic zirconia, surrounded by smaller stones spreading out into the snowflake. Each point of this Swarovski® crystal pendant glitters with a sparkling pave of crystals and is tipped by an icy blue marquise-shaped cubic zirconia. Plus, the keepsake case features a beautiful winter scene by Thomas Kinkade, making the perfect jewelry gift for her. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- A stunning sterling silver snowflake pendant inspired by the Painter of Light, a fine jewelry design available only from The Bradford Exchange
- This Thomas Kinkade snowflake pendant necklace has a unique design guided by Kinkade's love of nature and his belief in the beauty of the individual human spirit
- Handcrafted solid sterling silver snowflake pendant sparkles with a dazzling centerpiece: a hexagon-shaped, blue cubic zirconia, surrounded by 6 smaller stones, and 6 marquis-shaped snowflake "tips"
- Genuine Swarovski® crystal pendant features glittering paves of the stunning crystals throughout the delicate inner design
- Arrives in a lovely custom-designed keepsake case featuring a recreation of Thomas Kinkade's beloved painting, "Victorian Christmas I"
- A beautiful jewelry gift for her or a unique and treasured jewelry design for your own collection
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Pendant measures about 1.5" H; 3.8 cm H; matching chain measures 18" L; 45.7 cm L
©2008 The Bradford Exchange