Handcrafted of triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain®, hand-painted, high-gloss glaze. 22K gold, Swarovski® crystals, art by Richard Bober on cape.
Measures 9" H
- $59.99 US
- $8.99 US
Beauty and power come to mind at the mention of her name. She has inspired famous conquerors and generals, such as Julius Caesar and Marc Antony. Now let this Cleopatra Egyptian Queen Heirloom Porcelain® figurine be yours to discover! Cleopatra wears an elaborate headdress and gown, both lavished with 22K gold and a shimmering Swarovski crystal. She strikes a sultry pose in a gold-edged cape that features a portrait of the Queen surveying the riches of her kingdom, by acclaimed artist Richard Bober.
This limited-edition figurine is exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Royal statue is handcrafted in triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain®, then hand-painted and finished with a high-gloss glaze for lifelike detail and luster for years of enjoyment. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- Cleopatra Egyptian Queen Heirloom Porcelain® figurine features 22K gold, genuine Swarovski crystals, and art by acclaimed artist Richard Bober, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Handcrafted in triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain, then painted by hand and finished with a high-gloss glaze to achieve lifelike detail and for extra luster that will bring you years of enjoyment
- Cleopatra figurine strikes a sultry and regal pose in a gold-edge cape that features a portrait of the Queen surrounded by the riches of her kingdom, by acclaimed artist Richard Bober
- Cleopatra collectible statue wears an elaborate headdress and gown befitting of royalty, both lavished with 22K gold highlights and a shimmering Swarovski crystal
- Premiere issue in the Goddesses of the Nile Figurine Collection
- Edition is limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 9" H; 22.8 cm H