Wolf Figurines With Music, Movement, Wildlife Art
Handcrafted limited-edition dancer figurine twirls to music. Al Agnew wolf art. Cloth shawl trimmed with an elegant fringe border. Wood-tone base.
Measures approximately 10" H
- $69.99 US
- $10.99 US
As she lifts her shawl skyward, a captivating maiden begins a dance to summon the spirit of the wolf. Enjoy her mysterious call of the wild with a collectible wolf art figurine - a first-of-its-kind exclusive Bradford Exchange figurine to combine music and motion with the timeless wolf art of famed wildlife artist Al Agnew.
Thrill to nature's mighty guardians with this spectacular wolf art figurine with musical dancer, showcasing Mr. Agnew's wildlife imagery on both sides of a real cloth shawl with fringe trim. Turn the key on the decorative wood-tone base and watch the maiden twirl 'round and 'round to the unforgettable melody "Beautiful Dreamer." This limited-edition wolf art figurine is expected to generate unprecedented demand. Don't miss out - order now!
- A first-of-its-kind exclusive Bradford Exchange wolf art figurine with musical dancer to combine music, movement and a breathtaking reproduction of acclaimed wildlife artist Al Agnew's wolf artwork
- Mr. Agnew's thrilling wolf art is painstakingly reproduced on both sides of the elaborate cloth shawl
- Meticulously handcrafted of artist's resin and expertly hand-painted for incredible detail, from the maiden's tender expression, lithe form and flowing hair to her intricately "beaded" costume
- Flowing cloth shawl trimmed with an elegant fringe border
- At the turn of a key, the lovely dancer twirls in time to the melody of "Beautiful Dreamer"
- Handsome wood-tone base bears the title "Summoning the Spirit of the wolf"
- Premiere issue in the Call of the Wild Dancer Figurine Collection
- Edition is strictly limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with a matching Certificate authenticating your figurine as a Bradford Exchange original
- Measures approximately 10" H; 25.4 cm H
©Al Agnew 2009. Al Agnew is a registered trademark of The Al Agnew Collection Trust.
©2009 The Bradford Exchange