3 portraits of Elvis® in concert are fired onto the ceramic base of this real working phone. TCB logo on dial, replica signature on handset.
Measures approximately: 8" H x 9-1/2" W
- $149.95 US
- $17.99 US
His music lives in our hearts! Now you can make the King of Rock 'N' Roll part of your daily life with this first-ever fully-functional antique-style Elvis Presley® telephone combining art deco style and modern convenience. Three thrilling full-color portraits of Elvis® in concert, by acclaimed artists Nate Giorgio and Bruce Emmett, are fired onto the ceramic base for a unique tribute. You'll enjoy modern functions, such as push-button touch-tone dialing, volume control ringer options and last-number redial.
This Bradford Exchange exclusive makes a stylish statement and perfect Elvis home decor for a fan. The center of the dial features Elvis's signature TCB lightning bolt symbol, and the handset combines chrome-plated hardware, black accents, and a replica Elvis autograph. For you or a gift for an Elvis fan, you don't want to miss out. Edition is limited, so take care of business, and order now!
- This first-ever antique-style Elvis Presley® telephone is a real working phone in an art deco design with modern convenience, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- 3 thrilling full-color portraits of Elvis® in concert, by acclaimed artists Nate Giorgio and Bruce Emmett, are fired onto the ceramic base for a lasting tribute
- Fully-functional phone puts modern convenience at your fingertips with push-button touch-tone dialing, volume control with high/low/off options for the ringer and last-number redial
- Handset features chrome-plated metal hardware with black accents, and a replica Elvis autograph
- Center of the dial has Elvis's signature TCB lightning bolt emblem on a black background
- A stylish statement to your home decor or a unique gift for an Elvis fan
- Edition is limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately: 8" H x 9-1/2" W; 20.3 cm H x 24 cm W
© 2009 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.