Exclusive first! Sparkling Santa figurine holds a glowing lantern, with 3D village inside. Miniature sleigh and reindeer circle a wood-toned base.
Measures 11" H
- $124.95 US
- $14.99 US
He's jolly, he's giving and he's coming to your town to spread the Christmas spirit. Good old Saint Nick sure knows how to brighten the holidays for old and young alike. Now you can celebrate his cheerful ways with this first-ever Thomas Kinkade crystal Santa Claus figurine with moving sleigh, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
This charming crystal Santa showcases a Thomas Kinkade Christmas village within and it's fully sculpted and hand-painted for delicate detail. The Thomas Kinkade village features three buildings, a skating pond and more, all nestled within Santa's belly. At the flip of a switch, the festive village illuminates while Santa's miniature sleigh and reindeer circle around the lively scene. High demand is expected for this stunning limited-edition Thomas Kinkade holiday decor. Order now!
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- Celebrate in Santa's contagious jolly spirit with this first-ever Thomas Kinkade crystal Santa Claus figurine with moving sleigh, only from The Bradford Exchange
- This charming Thomas Kinkade Santa is handcrafted in shimmering crystal and features a fully sculpted and individually hand-painted Thomas Kinkade Christmas village with 3 buildings, a skating pond and more, all nestled within Santa's belly
- Santa Claus carries a lantern - the trademark symbol of the Painter of Light
- It lights up and moves! At the flip of a switch, the festive village illuminates as Santa's miniature sleigh and reindeer circle around the lively scene
- Wood-toned base with title plaque, "Thomas Kinkade Santa Claus Is On His Way"
- Makes a unique addition to your Thomas Kinkade Christmas decor
- Requires AC adapter (included)
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 11" H; 28 cm H
©2009 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved