Limited-edition Heirloom Porcelain® Santa figurine features 16 of Thomas Kinkade's most beloved holiday scenes. Celebrates 25 years of his art.
Measures 7-1/2" - 8" H
- $89.99 US
- $11.99 US
No artist has captured the holidays like the Painter of Light. His captivating art highlights the joys of the season in exquisite detail and charm. Now join in the celebration of his illustrious 25-year history as an artist with this first-of-a-kind Thomas Kinkade Christmas figurine, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
This festive collectible Santa Claus figurine is exquisitely handcrafted of triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain®, lovingly hand-underglazed in rich holiday hues and showcases 16 of Kinkade's most beloved, all-time classic holiday artwork scenes in a stunning "quilted" design on his flared cloak. Santa's expressive face and overflowing pack as well as tassels, trims and "stitching" kissed with silver add more holiday delight to this one-of-a-kind treasure. High demand is expected for this limited-edition silver anniversary tribute. Order now!
- Celebrate 25 years of Thomas Kinkade's illustrious art with this first-of-a-kind collectible Santa Claus figurine, only from The Bradford Exchange
- This stunning Thomas Kinkade Santa figurine is exquisitely handcrafted of triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain® and lovingly hand-underglazed in rich holiday hues
- 16 of Kinkade's most beloved holiday scenes are showcased in a captivating "quilted" design on Santa's flared cloak, including "Victorian Christmas," "Stonehearth Cottage" and "Home for the Holidays"
- Santa's expressive face and overflowing pack as well as tassels, trims and "stitching" kissed with genuine silver add more holiday delight to this one-of-a-kind treasure
- Collectible Santa figurine is specially engraved with the Thomas Kinkade Silver Anniversary bottom stamp on the underside
- Makes a unique addition to your Thomas Kinkade Christmas decor and an important 25th Anniversary tribute to Thomas Kinkade's holiday art
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7-1/2" - 8" H; 19 cm - 20 cm H
©2009 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved