Market First! Two-sided leather drumhead spins to showcase dynamic Ted Blaylock eagle vistas. Hand-cast metal crescent moon, real feathers and beads.
Measures 9" H
- $59.99 US
- $9.99 US
The soaring majesty of eagles has long captivated and inspired the Native- American tribes, who have always regarded these winged sovereigns as sacred rulers of the sky. Now, the eagle's glory comes full circle with this collectible art-and-motion eagle sculpture featuring the esteemed wildlife artwork of Ted Blaylock. Crafted in the Native-American style, it's a thrilling Market First tribute to the eagle's fascinating mysticism available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
The eagle sculpture is handcrafted in artist's resin with a double-sided leather drumhead cradled by a hand-cast gleaming metal crescent moon. Two highly acclaimed Ted Blaylock eagle vistas are showcased on the drumhead, and a touch of your finger sets the art and sculpted eagles spinning! Real feathers, beads and leather bindings add to the Native-American style, and a handsome base with sculpted mountains completes the presentation. Soaring demand is likely for this limited-edition masterpiece. So don't wait, order now!
- Witness soaring liberty in action with this Native American-style eagle sculpture featuring two breathtaking Ted Blaylock eagle vistas, a Market First available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Handcrafted in artist's resin, this eagle sculpture features a two-sided leather drumhead that showcases two dynamic eagle portraits - a day scene and a night scenes - from esteemed artist Ted Blaylock
- A gleaming hand-cast metal crescent moon, accented by intricately sculpted metal eagles, anchors the artwork to a handsome sculpted landscape base
- It moves! A touch of your finger sets the double-sided artwork and the sculpted eagles in a captivating spinning motion, representing the passage of time and the circle of life
- Accented with real leather bindings, feathers and beads in the Native American style
- Premiere issue in Spirit of the Eagle Figurine Collection
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your collectible figurine is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Measures 9" H; 22.9 cm H
©2012 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.