First-ever sculpted eagle clock featuring the imagery of artist Ted Blaylock. Handcrafted and hand-painted with breathtaking detail. Limited edition.
Measures about 11" H
- $99.99 US
- $12.99 US
Nature's true-life drama and breathtaking beauty lend a splash of adventure to any moment of the day with a first-ever collectible eagle art clock exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, featuring full-color imagery from acclaimed artist Ted Blaylock. With outstretched wings, the noble hunter is captured in the fleeting instant of a powerful strike on its prey.
Get a compelling glimpse of the wild whenever you check the time with this limited-edition eagle art clock with precision quartz movement. Eagle and clock base are expertly handcrafted in artist's resin and hand-painted in subtle natural tones. Sparkling crystalline conveys the crystal-clear waters of an icy mountain stream. Mr. Blaylock's soaring eagle art is depicted on the eagle's outstretched wings and the clock face, creating a dramatic display in any room. Strong demand is expected. Don't run out of time - order now!
- Watch time fly on mighty wings with this first-ever sculpted eagle art clock to feature the striking eagle imagery of acclaimed artist Ted Blaylock, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Mr. Blaylock's soaring eagle art is depicted on the bird's massive outstretched wings and the clock face
- Meticulously handcrafted in artist's resin and hand-painted in a true-to-nature palette, the breathtaking three-dimensional eagle is a thrill to view from any angle
- Mountain stream's dramatic "rapids" are crafted of glistening crystalline
- "Rocky" base features a clock with accurate quartz movement
- Ideal for display on any table, desk or shelf in your home or office
- Requires one "AAA" battery (not included)
- Edition strictly limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures about 11" H; 28 cm H
©2009 Blaylock Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
©2009 The Bradford Exchange