Today's Mickey on dial, 1928 Mickey on subdial. Rotating arms mark the time. Reverse side is etched with Mickey info. 2 interchangeable watch bands.
Watch face is 7/8" W x 1-1/4" L; watchbands adjust to fit most wrists
- $99.00 US
- $9.98 US
Celebrate over 80 years of Disney magic every hour of every day with an exquisite Mickey Mouse watch that captures two images of Mickey Mouse! Watch dial showcases the modern day Mickey, while the subdial features a classic image of Mickey as Steamboat Willie. This stunning Mickey Mouse watch includes 2 interchangeable leather watchbands - a black leather band and a FREE second watchband crafted of white leather!
Enjoy the delights of Mickey - now and then - with this stunning Disney Mickey Mouse watch, a Bradford Exchange special design. Modern Mickey's arms rotate to indicate hours and minutes; black-and-white Mickey's arms count the seconds. Reverse side of watch is etched with "Mickey Now & Then" and "Steamboat Willie 1928 & Today." Heavy demand is expected for this amazing tribute to Mickey Mouse. Don't wait - order now!
This fine watch is intended for adults.
- A timeless way to celebrate a favorite Disney character in a classic Disney Mickey Mouse watch, especially designed by The Bradford Exchange
- This superbly handcrafted Mickey Mouse watch with precision quartz movement showcases images of Mickey Mouse as created by the original Disney animation artists
- Modern day Mickey on the watch's dial features arms that rotate to count the hours and minutes; subdial features a vintage black-and-white image of Mickey as Steamboat Willie whose arms mark the seconds
- Comes with a black leather watchband and FREE second interchangeable white leather watchband
- Interchangeable leather watchbands feature "mouse ears"-shaped strap rings
- Watch case is etched on the reverse side with "Mickey Now & Then" and "Steamboat Willie 1928 & Today"
- Arrives in a presentation case, ideal for gift-giving and safekeeping
- Watch movement is protected against defects with a full-year limited warranty
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your watch is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Watch face measures 7/8" W x 1-1/4" L; 2.2 cm W x 3.2 cm L; watchbands adjust to fit most wrists
©2009 The Bradford Exchange