"Garden of Grace" art, touching poem. Tealight holder at base of Heirloom Porcelain staircase beneath "window" with cross. FREE tealight included.
Measures 8" H
- $69.95 US
- $9.99 US
Memories of loved ones have a special place in our hearts. Now you can keep those memories alive by creating a meaningful memorial with this beautiful Thomas Kinkade candleholder. Mr. Kinkade's serene artwork, "Garden of Grace," takes center stage and is inscribed with a meaningful poem in golden script. Alongside is a candleholder, a sculptural staircase handcrafted of Heirloom Porcelain® and glazed in luminous pearl-white, and a stained glass-effect "window" with a cross also in porcelain lavished with 22K gold sits at the top of the stairs to create more beauty and meaning.
This Bradford Exchange exclusive limited-edition candleholder is outlined entirely in 22K gold, and comes with a FREE tealight. It makes a meaningful addition to your home or a thoughtful bereavement gift. Strong demand is expected from Thomas Kinkade collectors, so order now!
- This Thomas Kinkade porcelain candleholder makes a meaningful memorial for a loved one with beautiful artwork and heartfelt sentiment, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- The serene artwork of Thomas Kinkade, the most collected artist of our time, takes center stage with "Garden of Grace," featuring an open gate leading to a lush garden with the sun inspirationally cascading down
- Handcrafted of Heirloom Porcelain®, and glazed in luminous pearl-white, alongside the full-color art is a sculptural three-dimensional staircase for lasting beauty
- An art-etched glass candleholder sits at the bottom of the stairs, while at the top is a beautiful stained glass-effect "window," with hand-applied glazes in blue, green and yellow and a suspended cross lavished with 22K gold in the center
- Gracing the art, in script, are words from a meaningful and familiar poem, "If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again."
- Rich 22K gold outlines the base, staircase, window and art, adding the perfect finishing touch to this collectible and loving memorial candleholder
- Art-enhanced glass candleholder comes with a FREE tealight to cast a warm glow when lit
- Lit or unlit, this candleholder makes a meaningful addition to your home or a thoughtful bereavement gift
- Edition is limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 8" H; 20.3 cm H
©2009 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.