Dolphin figurine with Christian Riese Lassen's marine art on the base. Hand-painted details capture the textures and colors of a conch shell.
Measures about 8" W x 6-1/2" H
- $50.00 US
- $9.99 US
True paradise can be found gathering seashells on a dazzling beach, as dolphins play in the sparkling surf. Celebrate tropical beauty with a first-ever ocean art collectible showcasing the vibrant artwork of world-renowned marine artist Christian Riese Lassen, on a figurine that recalls the look of a conch shell.
Ride the crest of the perfect wave with this exquisite collectible dolphin figurine, only from The Bradford Exchange. Handcrafted of artist's resin and expertly hand-painted, this striking figurine portrays a pair of sculpted dolphins "leaping" from a conch shell as a colorful school of fish swims below. Just like seashells, no two figurines are exactly like. Heavy demand is expected. Don't miss out - order now!
- Express your passion for the ocean's marvels with this first-ever ocean art collectible with the look of a conch shell, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Christian Riese Lassen's distinctive marine imagery is depicted in full color on the base of this collectible dolphin figurine; a pair of playful dolphins "jumps" out of the shell's center
- Figurine faithfully captures the elegant curves, textures and subtle hues of a real conch shell
- To ensure that no two are exactly alike, each dolphin figurine is individually handcrafted of artist's resin and meticulously hand-painted
- Premiere issue in the Tropical Splendor Dolphin Figurine Collection
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures about 8" W x 6-1/2" H; 20.3 cm W x 16.5 cm H
©2009 The Bradford Exchange