Lighthouse pendant necklace is a shining symbol of faith crafted in sterling silver with 5 diamonds. With uplifting inscription; 18" chain, gift box.
Pendant measures 1" H; chain measures 18" L
- $119.00 US
- $9.98 US
Follow a shining symbol, a message of faith captured in the very first piece of fine jewelry inspired by the lighthouse art of Thomas Kinkade! Within this exquisite heart-shaped diamond pendant a sterling silver lighthouse stands against the open sea, as a single sculpted wave, marked by four precious diamonds, curls above it. At the pinnacle of the lighthouse a fifth diamond, filled with eternal light, signifies a shimmering "Beacon of Hope."
This exclusive Thomas Kinkade heart-shaped diamond and silver lighthouse pendant from The Bradford Exchange is a superbly crafted piece of sterling silver jewelry. Imagine wearing this symbolic lighthouse jewelry nestled close to your heart every day. Strong demand is expected - order now!
- The very first fine jewelry design inspired by the lighthouse art of Thomas Kinkade, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Handcrafted sterling silver lighthouse jewelry showcasing a heart-shaped sculpted "wave" set with four single cut hand-set diamonds, surrounding a beautifully crafted lighthouse set with an additional shimmering diamond as its beacon
- Reverse side of the heart-shaped pendant is inscribed with the inspiring words "Faith is my beacon of hope"
- Arrives in an elegant jeweler's presentation box
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Pendant measures 1" H; 2.54 cm H; matching chain is 18" L; 45.7 cm L
©2004 The Bradford Exchange