Thom's "Victorian Christmas II" on jacquard and chenille fabrics. Snow effect with 250 fiber optic lights. FREE custom wooden display rod, $30 value.
- $89.97 US
- $11.99 US
Painstakingly captured in intricate needlework, the appeal of fabric wall tapestries has endured since 13th-century ancient Greece. Now, a first-ever Thomas Kinkade Christmas wall decor adorned with 250 winking fiber optic lights artfully blends the traditions of the past with today's technology! Yesteryear is further honored by the subject of this superb tapestry - Mr. Kinkade's beloved "Victorian Christmas II" artwork! A FREE $30-value wooden display rod is included with this beautiful lighted tapestry.
A masterpiece Bradford Exchange exclusive, this collectible Thomas Kinkade illuminated wall decor is expertly handcrafted of woven jacquard and chenille fabrics. Other breathtaking accents include a border decorated with embroidered swirl designs, plus golden braid and fringe. But hurry! Heavy demand is expected for this magnificent statement piece, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
- First-ever Thomas Kinkade Christmas wall decor featuring an exquisite tapestry with 250 illuminating fiber optic lights, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Elegant tapestry showcases Mr. Kinkade's award-winning "Victorian Christmas II" artwork
- Included FREE custom wooden display rod capped with hand-painted golden finials arrives with 2 golden hanging tassels - a $30 value in all!
- Meticulously handcrafted and woven of deluxe jacquard and chenille fabrics, and lavished with golden fringe
- Top-quality golden braid, embroidered swirl designs and hanging loops make this tapestry even more magnificent
- Illuminates at the flip of a switch to give the Painter of Light's artwork the enchantment of a shimmering evening snowfall
- Makes a stunning focal point for any room
- Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Measures about 21" W x 25" H; 53 cm W x 64 cm H; display rod measures about 32" L; 81 cm L
©2009 The Bradford Exchange