African batik-inspired musical figurine celebrates daughters. Heirloom porcelain and 22K-gold. With a first-ever hem design. Limited edition.
Measures approximately 7" H
- $49.99 US
- $9.99 US
The special bond between mother and daughter shines strong for the world to see. Now you can give your daughter an expression of your love with this musical African batik-inspired figurine. This dual-angel figurine depicts a mother and daughter sharing a tender embrace with loving expressions on their faces; each dressed in a flowing gown. Shimmering 22K gold outlines the elegant wings and a first-ever, raised African batik-inspired design on the hems of the dresses.
Your daughter will think of you every time she looks at this limited-edition keepsake figurine, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, that plays the inspiring melody of "The Wind Beneath My Wings". This collectible mother-daughter figurine is handcrafted in triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain® and hand glazed for lasting beauty. High demand is expected, so order now!
- This Bradford Exchange exclusive African batik-inspired figurine honors the treasured mother-daughter relationship in Heirloom Porcelain® with 22K gold and music
- This dual-angel mother and daughter figurine share a loving embrace with tender expressions of love on their faces, each dressed in a flowing gown
- Meticulously handcrafted of triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain, that is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange, and hand glazed for lasting lustrous beauty
- 22K gold outlines the elegantly arched angel wings and an intricate first-ever, raised African batik-inspired design on the hems of the dresses
- The heartfelt sentiment, "My Daughter, My Joy," is inscribed in 22K gold script on the daughter's dress
- Plays the inspiring melody of "The Wind Beneath My Wings" with the simple turn of a key
- Premiere issue in The Dance of Life Figurine Collection
- Makes a meaningful keepsake daughter gift that she'll treasure more with the passage of time
- Edition is limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 7" H; 18 cm H