Marquise ruby embraced by 2 "ribbons" of pavé diamonds. Solid sterling silver with 24K-gold plating. Personalized FREE with 2 names. Gift box.
The Emperors of India called the ruby "the lord of gemstones," and the Bible deems it the most precious gem of all. Now this dazzling ring with ruby captures the rich, romantic glow of this most precious stone, and "embraces" it with genuine diamonds! Better yet, you can enhance this fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange by adding two names that you provide, to be engraved for FREE! What a breathtaking example of personalized romantic jewelry!
This two tone ring with engraving presents double bands aglow in solid sterling silver with 24K-gold plating. Embracing these twin bands is a pair of entwined pave "ribbons", each one sparkling with 2 genuine diamonds. Within this diamond "embrace", a stunning, marquise-cut ruby casts its romantic spell. Personalize this romantic jewelry for FREE when you provide 2 names to be engraved together forever, right inside the ring. Don't miss the precious allure of this ruby and diamond "embrace", because demand is expected to be high. Order now!
- A personalized ring with ruby in a classic diamond "embrace" motif, an exclusive fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange
- FREE Personalization! Provide two names to be elegantly engraved inside this romantic jewelry, making this ring a unique celebration of love
- This two tone ring with engraving features two solid sterling silver bands nestled side by side, with one band plated in gleaming 24K gold
- The richly glowing, genuine marquise-cut ruby at the center of the ring is set between two curved "ribbons" of diamonds
- 4 genuine diamonds grace the pave setting of the silver ribbons that "embrace" the ruby gemstone
- Arrives in an elegant custom case, perfect to give as a one-of-a-kind romantic jewelry gift, or for personal safekeeping
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Available in sizes 5 to 12 (includes half sizes)