Officially NFL® licensed. Illuminated crystal snowman tribute to the Super Bowl Champions. Rotating train, authenticly detailed village inside.
Measures 11" H
- $139.96 US
- $14.96 US
On February 1, 2009, the Pittsburgh Steelers lit up the scoreboard at Super Bowl XLIII. Now you can celebrate this historical win with this limited-edition Pittsburgh Steelers Christmas decoration, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Exquisitely handcrafted of sparkling, genuine crystal and multi-faceted, incised designs, this Steelers snowman figurine features a handcrafted and hand-painted holiday village nestled within the snowman's belly. At the flip of a switch, the village illuminates as a handcrafted miniature Steelers Express train circles the base. A fully-sculpted football and pennant with Steelers insignia, plus a scarf and mittens in the team's colors add more festive charm. Strong demand is expected for this one-of-a-kind NFL holiday decor. Order now!
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- Pay tribute to the Super Bown Champion Pittsburgh Steelers with this crystal snowman figurine, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by the NFL®
- Exquisitely handcrafted of sparkling, genuine crystal with multi-faceted, incised designs, this Steelers snowman figurine features a handcrafted and hand-painted holiday village - including a train station, restaurant, scoreboard, stadium, team logos and fans - nestled within the snowman's belly
- It lights up and moves! At the flip of a switch, the village illuminates as a handcrafted miniature Steelers Express train in authentic team colors circles the base
- For the perfect finishing touch, the snowman holds a fully-sculpted football and pennant with Steelers insignia and dons a scarf and mittens in distinctive black and gold
- This grand holiday scene rests atop a mahogany-finished base with "Steelers" title plaque
- Requires AC adapter (included) or 2 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 11" H; 28 cm H
©2009 The Bradford Exchange