Handcrafted of Heirloom Porcelain®, over 100 simulated jewels, edged in platinum. Features Michelle Obama in the one-shoulder inaugural gown.
Measures 7-1/2" in diameter
- $49.99 US
- $9.99 US
A beloved political, social and fashion icon, Michelle Obama has become an inspiration to women around the world. From the campaign trail to her grand appearance at the Inauguration Ball, she has captured the hearts of millions with her grace, beauty and style. Now, for the first time ever, The Bradford Exchange is proud to present the Michelle Obama Inaugural Events Collector Plate, showcasing the trendsetting style of this First Lady of Fashion.
This limited-edition collector plate is handcrafted of Heirloom Porcelain® and features striking images of Michelle Obama in the unforgettable one-shoulder gown she wore to the Inaugural Ball. The shimmering scalloped border boasts genuine platinum accents and sparkles with over 100 hand-applied simulated jewels. Don't miss your chance to celebrate the making of a glamorous history with the First Lady of Fashion. Strong demand is expected for this limited edition collector plate, so order now!
- A stunning collector plate tribute to the First Lady of Fashion - Michelle Obama, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Commemorates Michelle Obama's appearance at the historic Inaugural Ball on January 20, 2009
- Handcrafted Heirloom Porcelain® collector plate features photography of the First Lady in the stunning, one-shoulder gown she wore at this unforgettable inaugural event
- Graceful scalloped border sparkles with over 100 hand-applied simulated gems and genuine platinum accents
- Makes a wonderful addition to your own collection and the perfect gift for those who love and respect America's First Lady of Fashion
- Premiere edition in the First Lady of Fashion collector plate collection
- Edition is limited to only 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7-1/2" in diameter; 19 cm in diameter