U.S. Marines "Semper Fi" Knife Pendant Necklace
Solid sterling silver, 24K-gold plating. Handle has black onyx stone, Marines' symbol. Blade etched with "USMC" on 1 side, "Semper Fi" on the other.
Pendant measures 3/8" W x 2-1/4" H; chain measures 20" L
- $129.00 US
- $9.98 US
In times of peace and in times of conflict, the United States Marine Corps has always been ready to serve. Now, an attractive USMC Semper Fi knife pendant necklace celebrates the Few, the Proud, the Marines. Handcrafted in solid sterling silver, this striking pendant necklace boasts rich 24K gold-plated accents. The knife handle shimmers with a hand-set black onyx stone. As seen on Lifetime Television's "The Balancing Act."
Honor those who defend freedom with this beautiful United States Marine Corps pendant necklace, a fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange. The knife's handle showcases the Marine Corps' eagle, globe and anchor symbol. The blade is etched on one side with "USMC"; the reverse side bears the famed words "Semper Fi." Strong demand is expected, and you don't want to miss out. Don't wait - order now!
- Experience the cutting edge of valor with this thrilling USMC Semper Fi knife pendant necklace, a fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange
- Pendant is finely handcrafted in solid sterling silver with rich 24K-gold plated accents and set with a genuine black onyx center stone on the knife's handle
- Knife handle includes a sculpted Marine Corps symbol of eagle, globe and anchor
- Engraved on one side with "USMC" and the reverse with the Marine motto "Semper Fi"
- Arrives in a velvet jewelry pouch and deluxe gift box perfect for gift-giving and safekeeping
- This United States Marine Corps jewelry shows you're signed on for life with the cutting-edge Corps, or makes a great gift for the Marine in your life
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Pendant measures 3/8" W x 2-1/4" H; 1 cm W x 5.7 cm H; sterling silver chain measures 20" L; 50.8 cm L
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product.This piece of jewelry is not intended to be used as a weapon or toy.
©2009 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved