First-ever stained-glass wall clock with Al Agnew wolf art. At the touch of a button, LED lights illuminate from behind with day or night settings.
- $139.95 US
- $16.99 US
Ready to begin the prowl, the wolf's amber eyes take in the last golden rays of the afternoon - and then flash with excitement as night falls and the hunt begins. Celebrate the majesty of the wolf with the first-ever illuminated wolf clock featuring the stunning wildlife artwork of Al Agnew!
Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, this wolf wall decor showcases the wolf as you've never seen it before - through a dramatic, day-into-night lighting transformation. At the push of a button, 16 LED lights illuminate the stained-glass face of the clock from behind for either a "daytime" or "night-time" view. Against this striking background, classic Roman numerals mark the hours, and graceful golden hands keep accurate time with precision quartz movement. High demand is expected for this limited-edition wolf decor, so don't delay. Order now!
- Celebrate the wild beauty of wolves with this first-ever illuminated wolf art clock, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Features the breathtaking artwork of acclaimed wildlife artist Al Agnew on stained-glass clock face
- 16 LED lights illuminate the scene from behind, with a "daytime" or "night-time" option
- Classic Roman numerals mark the hours and graceful golden hands keep accurate time with precision quartz movement
- Handsome walnut-finished real wood frame compliments the illuminated wolf art
- Powered by AC adapter (included)
- Hanging device included for easy display
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 46 cm in diameter
©2010 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.