Make any outfit rockin' with these first-ever Elvis Presley® belt buckles. Hand-cast sculpted metal, hand-applied sparkling simulated jewels.
Measure 3-1/4" W - 3-1/2" W
- $39.99 US
- $7.99 US
Celebrate the man, the music and the legend of Elvis® every time you wear the first-ever Elvis Presley belt buckles, authorized by the Estate of Elvis Presley® and available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange! Featuring Elvis's classic "TCB" lighting-bolt logo on one buckle and a sultry portrait from his "'68 Comeback Special" surrounded in a guitar-shaped frame on the other, these Elvis belt buckles make a sparkling tribute to the King of Rock 'N' Roll.
These hand-cast sculpted metal belt buckles gleam with silver and copper finishes and hand-applied enamels. Both the TCB buckle and the Guitar buckle shine with numerous, hand-applied simulated jewels, ensuring that sparkling "Elvis fashion" never goes out of style. Strong demand is expected for this limited-edition wearable art, so don't delay. Order now!
- Celebrate the King of Rock 'n' Roll with these first-ever Elvis Presley belt buckles, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Authorized by the Estate of Elvis Presley®
- Hand-cast sculpted metal belt buckles with silver and copper finishes and hand-applied enamels
- TCB buckle features Elvis's classic "TCB" lightning-bolt logo sparkling with hand-applied simulated jewels
- Guitar buckle features a sultry portrait from his "'68 Comeback Special" surrounded by a guitar-shaped frame lavished with simulated jewels
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measure 3-1/4" W - 3-1/2" W; 8.3 cm W - 8.9 cm W
©2010 The Bradford Exchange