Features 13 classic Disney characters expertly handcrafted and hand-painted. Plays 8 holiday melodies, lights up. Snow swirls at the flip of a switch.
Measures 6-3/4" H x 7-3/4" W x 7-1/4" D
- $99.99 US
- $14.99 US
From Mickey and Minnie to Winnie the Pooh, Walt Disney's time-honored characters have always captured the true meaning of holiday enchantment. Express the magic of Christmas and Disney in an old-fashioned Disney Christmas snowglobe, a special holiday collectible from The Bradford Exchange.
Fully dimensional handcrafted sculpture showcases 13 hand-painted classic Disney characters - all from 1966 or earlier - in snow-blanketed holiday scenes. At the flip of a switch, one of 8 timeless holiday melodies plays, including "Jingle Bells" and "Deck the Halls", while a warm glow radiates from the Christmas tree, lanterns and castle. For added magic, a special snow-blowing mechanism swirls snow continuously around the water-filled globe containing Tinker Bell and the Disney castle! High demand is expected, so don't delay. Order now!
A fine collectible, not intended for children.
- Have an enchanting old-fashioned Christmas with this magical Disney Christmas snowglobe, a special presentation available from The Bradford Exchange
- Features 13 fully sculptural and hand-painted classic Disney characters - all from 1966 or earlier - including Mickey and Minnie, Winnie the Pooh, Tinker Bell and more
- Lights up! Lanterns, tree and castle illuminate casting a warm glow on snow-blanketed holiday Disney scenes
- A special snow-blowing mechanism swirls snow continuously around Tinker Bell and the Disney castle inside the water-filled globe and the flick of a switch
- Music! Plays 8 timeless holiday melodies, including "Jingle Bells" and "Deck the Halls"
- Volume control and 3-way switch allows you to customize your display; 1-hour timer saves energy by automatically shutting off lights, music and snow-blowing mechanism
- Handsomely displayed on a mahogany-finished base with golden title plaque
- Uses 2 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Edition limited to 120 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered Certificate authenticating your collectible is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 6-3/4" H x 7-3/4" W x 7-1/4" D; 17.1 cm H x 19.7 cm W x 18.4 cm D
Winnie the Pooh elements based on the works by A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard
©2010 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.