Rudolph Musical Snowglobe With Swirling Snow And Lights
Illuminated snowglobe with handcrafted scene of favorite Rudolph® characters. Plays signature melody at the turn of a key.
Measures 6-3/4" H x 7-3/4" W x 7-1/4" D
- $99.99 US
- $14.99 US
The longest-running holiday special in television history, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer® has been a cherished part of holiday traditions since it first aired in 1964. Recapture the magic of this timeless holiday classic with the Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer snowglobe, a first-ever exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
This Rudolph® snowglobe features many of your favorite Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer characters like Hermey®, Bumble®, Sam the Snowman®, Clarice® and more all masterfully hand-cast and hand-painted in vivid details and vibrant colors. Glittery snow continuously blows while Santa's castle, the lamppost and tree, even Rudolph's nose illuminate at the flip of a switch! Plus, the beloved melody of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer®" song plays at the volume of your choice. High demand is expected for this limited-edition collectible masterpiece. Order now!
- Recapture the magic of this timeless classic with this illuminated Rudolph® snowglobe, a first-ever available only from the Bradford Exchange
- Fully dimensional, meticulously hand-painted artist's resin captures your favorite Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer characters like Hermey®, Bumble®, Sam the Snowman®, Clarice® and more
- Special snow-blowing mechanism swirls glittery snow continuously inside the globe while the Christmas tree, lamppost, Santa's castle and Rudolph's nose all light up - all at the flick of a switch
- Beloved melody of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reingdeer®" song plays at the turn of a key
- Volume control and 3-way switch allows you to customize your display; 1-hour timer saves energy by automatically shutting off lights, music and snow-blowing mechanism
- Handsomely displayed on a mahogany-finished base with golden title plaque
- Uses 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Edition limited to 120 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 6-3/4" H x 7-3/4" W x 7-1/4" D; 17.1 cm H x 19.7 cm W x 18.4 cm D
All elements are used under license to Character Arts, LLC. All rights reserved.
©2010 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.