Limited-edition Porcelain® collector plate with Robin Koni art, custom-display with sculpted wolves, real feathers, beaded leather strands.
Measures approximately 19" H
- $79.99 US
- $10.99 US
A beautiful maiden, stunning wild wolves - step into a rich tradition of storytelling and dreams with this striking Native American-inspired plate. This Heirloom Porcelain® plate showcases colorful art by acclaimed artist Robin Koni, of a lovely young maiden with dreamcatcher in hand, surrounded by a vision of wolves. The plate rests securely inside a metal scrollwork display featuring 4 sculpted wolves that are hand-painted with realistic hues. The pack of wolves seem to run down the display, as if coming to life outside the maiden's dream.
This limited-edition collector plate is crafted by the skilled artisans of Ten Eagles Studios, and features handcrafted wolf accents, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. The grandly-sized display is more than 1 foot high. Native American-style adornments suspend from the display, including dreamcatcher feathers on beaded leather strands. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- Native American-inspired plate, featuring Robin Koni art, brings together the untamed spirit of wolves with the tradition of the dreamcatcher, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Collector plate features acclaimed artist Robin Koni's colorful art of a beautiful young maiden holding a dreamcatcher and surrounded by a vision of wolves
- Heirloom Porcelain® collector plate is crafted by the skilled artisans of Ten Eagles Studios and features handcrafted wolf accents, especially for The Bradford Exchange
- Grandly-sized metal plate display is more than 1 foot high and features a sculpted pack of wolves and scrollwork design recalling the curved lines of a traditional dreamcatcher
- Display showcases 4 sculpted wolves that are meticulously handcast and hand-painted with realistic hues, and appear to run down the display, as if coming to life outside the maiden's dream
- Native American-style adornments suspend from the bottom of the display, including dreamcatcher feathers on beaded leather strands
- Includes hanging device for easy and immediate display
- Edition is limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 19" H; 48.3 cm H
©2010 The Bradford Exchange. All Rights Reserved.