Chicago White Sox Sculpture With Lights, Music And Motion
Chicago White Sox carousel sculpture of stadium and city skyline. Parade moves around stadium. Lights up within; plays melody. Edition of 3,000!
Measures 7" H; x 7" D
- $129.95 US
- $15.99 US
For Chicago White Sox fans, there's no day like game day at U.S. Cellular Field. Now, you can celebrate the pride and fun that surrounds your favorite baseball team with this festive Chicago White Sox collectible carousel, available from The Bradford Exchange.
Officially licensed by Major League Baseball Properties, this Chicago White Sox carousel is a memorabilia handcrafted in artist's resin and features an authentically detailed stadium sculpture with the city's towering skyline in the background. Around the park, die-hard fans on foot and in vehicles rally in a victory parade that really moves around the stadium. To add to the team spirit, this Chicago White Sox home decor lights up from within and plays the melody of "Let's Go, Go, Go, White Sox!" Edition limited to 3,000, and strong demand is expected for this animated musical carousel, so order now!
- Show your Chicago White Sox pride with this illuminated musical Chicago White Sox collectible carousel, available from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball Properties
- Handcrafted in artist's resin, this Chicago White Sox memorabilia features an authentically detailed sculpture of U.S. Cellular Field and the city's towering skyline, displaying the spirited words, "Sox Pride"
- It moves! Around the park, die-hard fans on foot and in vehicles rally in a victory parade that really moves around the stadium
- It lights up! This Chicago White Sox home decor lights up from within
- Plays the melody of "Let's Go, Go, Go, White Sox!"
- Requires AC adapter (included)
- Edition strictly limited to 3,000, so order now
- Accompanied with a Certificate authenticating your collectible is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 7" H; x 7" D; 17.8 cm H x 17.8 cm D
Design subject to change.
©2011 The Bradford Exchange.