Officially licensed! Crafted with 25,000 flexible stainless steel threads. Green Bay Packers helmet on front, 3 credit card slots, 2 pockets, more.
Measures 3-1/4" W x 4-1/4" L
- $49.95 US
- $8.99 US
The Green Bay Packers have given their fans something to cheer about for nearly a century! Now, carry your team pride with you wherever you go with the first-ever stainless steel Green Bay Packers men's wallet, a singular achievement in craftsmanship and design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Officially licensed by NFL Properties LLC and handcrafted with 25,000 flexible stainless steel threads - three times thinner than a piece of paper - this Green Bay Packers wallet has the strength that surpasses leather with a feel as slick as steel. Convenient interior compartments include three credit card slots, two pockets, an ID window and large pocket for bills. Plus, this Packers wallet showcases a Packers helmet and team name on the front and is finished with a faux suede trim and lining. Carry it with pride or give as rugged Green Bay Packers fan gifts! Strong demand is expected, so don't miss out. Order now!
- Carry around your Green Bay Packers pride with this first-ever Green Bay Packers stainless steel wallet, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by NFL Properties, LLC
- Handcrafted with 25,000 flexible stainless steel threads that's three times thinner than a piece of paper, this Packers wallet has the strength that surpasses leather but with a feel as slick as steel
- Using the same stainless steel fabric found in aerospace and high-tech automobile industries, this wallet defies stretching or staining
- Convenient interior compartments include 3 credit card slots, 2 pockets, an ID window and large pocket for bills
- The outside of this stainless steel wallet showcases the Packers name and helmet design
- Finished with a matching faux suede trim and lining
- Resistant to corrosive materials such as salts and acids
- Measures 3-1/4" W x 4-1/4" L; 8.25 cm W x 10.7 cm L
©2010 The Bradford Exchange