Officially licensed! A first-ever, crafted with 25,000 flexible stainless steel threads. Saints helmet on front, 3 credit card slots, 2 pockets, more.
Measures 3-1/4" W x 4-1/4" L
- $49.95 US
- $8.99 US
The New Orleans Saints in their first Super Bowl appearance proved they are the undisputed champions of the NFL! Now, carry your team pride with you wherever you go with the first-ever stainless steel New Orleans Saints men's wallet, a singular achievement in craftsmanship and design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Officially licensed by NFL Properties LLC and handcrafted with 25,000 flexible stainless steel threads - three times thinner than a piece of paper - this New Orleans Saints wallet has the strength that surpasses leather with a feel as slick as steel. Convenient interior compartments include three credit card slots, two pockets, an ID window and large pocket for bills. Plus, this Saints wallet showcases a Saints helmet and team name on the front and is finished with a faux suede trim and lining. Carry it with pride or give as rugged New Orleans Saints fan gifts! Strong demand is expected, so don't miss out. Order now!
- Carry around your New Orleans Saints pride with this first-ever New Orleans Saints stainless steel wallet, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by NFL Properties, LLC
- Handcrafted with 25,000 flexible stainless steel threads that's three times thinner than a piece of paper, this Saints wallet has the strength that surpasses leather but with a feel as slick as steel
- Using the same stainless steel fabric found in aerospace and high-tech automobile industries, this wallet defies stretching or staining
- Convenient interior compartments include 3 credit card slots, 2 pockets, an ID window and large pocket for bills
- The outside of this stainless steel wallet showcases the Saints name and helmet design
- Finished with a matching faux suede trim and lining
- Resistant to corrosive materials such as salts and acids, and the tightly woven steel has proven to passively resist radio-frequency hacking - the latest identity theft technique used to scan credit cards
- Measures 3-1/4" W x 4-1/4" L; 8.25 cm W x 10.7 cm L
©2010 The Bradford Exchange