Heirloom Porcelain® tear jar graced with touching poetry, glass jewels, and dozens of Swarovski® crystals. FREE personalized name charm.
Measures 5" H
The tradition of collecting tears dates back to ancient times, when they were buried with loved ones as a symbol of honor. During the Victorian era, tear jars provided a constant reminder of the mourner's eternal love. Now you can express those same feelings with this heartfelt heirloom. The Forget Me Knot tear jar, available only from The Bradford Exchange, creates a touching personalized sympathy gift, lovingly nurtured by the tears of love. Personalize this fine Heirloom Porcelain® bereavement gift with your loved one's engraved name for FREE, and it will grace an elegant, silvery heart-shaped charm.
Meticulously handcrafted by the skilled artisans from the porcelain house of Henri d'Arceau & Fils of Limoges, France, this personalized tear jar is created from prized kaolin clay that is triple-fired and hand-glazed for exceptional luster and enduring beauty. Dozens of hand-set Swarovski® crystals and glass jewels unite in a shimmering staircase design that winds around the jar, accenting the touching bereavement verse: a portion of the "If Tears Could Build a Stairway..." poem. Floral filigree and elegant forget-me-not blossoms are sculpted in low relief and hand-painted in soft pastel shades for a moving finishing touch. Let this limited-edition personalized sympathy gift ensure the memory of love forever. Don't miss your chance. Order now!
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- A moving personalized sympathy keepsake memorializing a departed loved one, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Personalize it! Provide the name of your loved one to be engraved for FREE on a silvery heart-shaped charm, dangling from a lovely blue knot
- Meticulously handcrafted by the skilled artisans from the porcelain house of Henri d'Arceau & Fils of Limoges, France
- Heirloom Porcelain® tear jar is created from prized kaolin clay, triple-fired and hand-glazed for exceptional luster and enduring beauty
- Dozens of hand-set Swarovski® crystals and glass jewels unite in a shimmering staircase design, accented by floral filigree and elegant forget-me-not blossoms sculpted in low relief
- Touching silvery scripted bereavement verse reads: "If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again."
- An important commemorative keepsake for those who have lost someone dear to their heart; also makes a precious bereavement gift
- Edition limited to only 95 firing days, so don't wait to order
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 5" H; 12.7 cm H