A first-ever! Limited-edition handcrafted Thomas Kinkade crystal snow angel with glowing Nativity inside. Animated Three Kings, plays "Silent Night."
Measures 8" W x 8-1/2" L
- $129.99 US
- $17.99 US
Now, the greatest story ever told comes to life in a sparkling celebration of holiday cheer. Welcome home the first-ever Thomas Kinkade Sn'O Holy Night Crystal Snow Angel Sculpture, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange!
Tidings of holiday joy fill this musical animated Christmas decoration, inspired by the holiday artistry of Thomas Kinkade. Expertly handcrafted in the artistic tradition of historic Morgantown Crystal, this snow angel boasts a genuine crystal shell, snow-glittering wings, shimmering metallic finishes and a silver-toned metal halo. Inside the shell a fully sculpted scene recreates the Nativity story in vivid, detail. Warm, glowing light spill from the scene as the melody of "Silent Night" fills the air and the Three Kings rotate around the base. Intense demand is expected for this limited-edition holiday treasure, so don't delay - order now!
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- A sparkling celebration of the Nativity, brought to life as a first-ever crystal snow angel inspired by the holiday artistry of Thomas Kinkade and available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Genuine crystal forms the outer shell of this unique snow angel, handcrafted in the artistic tradition of historic Morgantown Crystal
- Snow-glittering wings, metallic finishes, a silver-toned metal halo, and a beautiful banner with the word "Rejoice" in golden lettering give this snow angel dazzling, elegant style
- Inside the crystal shell a fully-dimensional, hand-painted scene recreates the Nativity story in vivid Thomas Kinkade-inspired colors and detail
- Glowing LED lights from with the Nativity scene highlight the multi-faceted design of the crystal
- Three individually sculpted Kings on camelback rotate around the snow angel's base
- Adapter included
- Edition is limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 8" W x 8-1/2" L; 20.3 cm W x 21.6 cm L
©2010 The Bradford Exchange