Limited edition of 5,000! Engraved chronograph watch honors 235 years of The Corps. With precision quartz movement. Deluxe case with fact cards.
Watch face measures 1-5/8" in diameter
- $249.00 US
- $15.00 US
From the earliest days of the Continental Marines to today, Marines have made the ultimate sacrifice, serving their country whenever needed. Show your pride and celebrate over 235 years of Corps service with this commemorative USMC watch, available only from The Bradford Exchange.
Handcrafted in stainless steel, this exclusively designed Marine Corps watch features a bold bracelet style in dramatic silver and gold-toned finish. The Marine dress blue watch face bears a date window, 3 chronograph sub-dials for seconds, minutes and hours and stands out against the striking golden bezel. Etched on the watch's side is the Marine motto: Semper Fidelis; the back is etched with the Marine Corps emblem, MARINES THE FEW. THE PROUD. SINCE 1775, and your watch number in the limited edition of 5,000. High demand is expected for this limited-edition USMC jewelry, so don't delay. Order now!
- Show your Marine pride and celebrate over 235 years of Corps service with this Marine Corps watch, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Handcrafted in stainless steel in a bold bracelet style with a silver and gold-toned finish
- Marine dress blue watch face features the proud USMC symbol of eagle, globe and anchor, a date window and 3 chronograph sub-dials for seconds, minutes and hours
- The Marine motto: Semper Fidelis is etched on the watch side
- The back of this Marine watch features the Marine Corps emblem, MARINES THE FEW. THE PROUD. SINCE 1775, and your watch number in the limited edition of 5,000
- Features a Precision Quartz Movement, adjustable "C-clasp" and is water resistant up to 3 ATM
- Arrives in a deluxe wooden presentation case and FREE Fact Cards that trace the 235 year history of the Marines
- Watch movement is protected against defects with a full-year limited warranty
- Edition is strictly limited to 5,000, so order now
- Numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Watch face measures 1-5/8" in diameter; 4.1 cm in diameter
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product.©2010 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.