A Collectibles Market First! Limited-edition lighted Santa sculpture narrates "Twas the Night before Christmas," showcases artwork by John Holyfield.
Measures about 8-1/4" W x 10" H
- $124.99 US
- $14.99 US
A gifted visual storyteller in the tradition of Norman Rockwell, John Holyfield is a leading African American artist whose inspiration comes from his faith, his heritage and the strong women who raised him. Now, his timeless messages of joy and pride in family traditions inspire this amazing storytelling Santa sculpture. It's the perfect tabletop Christmas decoration, showcasing John Holyfield's iconic holiday artwork and featuring the voice of Santa himself.
A limited-edition Collectibles Market First exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, this fully sculptural handcrafted Santa - complete with soft white beard, wire glasses, and classic Santa suit - is presented in an amazingly detailed holiday vignette. A festively decorated Christmas tree showers the toys beneath it with warm golden light, and Mr. Holyfield's beloved "Soulful Gathering" artwork appears in a lighted gallery frame. Santa sits comfortably in his rocking chair - flip a switch to hear him narrate the classic "Twas the Night Before Christmas" poem! A spectacular African American Christmas decoration, and strong demand is expected, so don't delay - order now!
- A spectacular storytelling Santa sculpture inspired by acclaimed artist John Holyfield's timeless visions of joy and pride in family traditions - a Collectibles Market First exclusively from The Bradford Exchange!
- This extraordinary, fully sculptural African American Christmas decoration is handcrafted in artist's resin and hand-painted in intricate detail
- In his Bradford Exchange debut, Mr. Holyfield's "Soulful Gathering" artwork is faithfully reproduced in vivid color and detail, and appears in a lighted gallery frame behind Santa
- Santa sits in a rocking chair next to a table with milk and cookies, and features a soft white beard, wire glasses, and a classic Santa suit trimmed with soft faux fur
- It lights up! In addition to the lighted gallery frame, a festively decorated, brush-textured Christmas tree features LED lights that shower the toys beneath it with golden light
- And talks! Santa narrates the classic "Twas the Night Before Christmas" poem in a warm, resonant voice
- This heartwarming African American Christmas decor is handsomely displayed on a mahogany-toned base with golden title plaque
- Features a 3-way switch for lights, lights and narration, and On/Off
- Handsomely displayed on a mahogany-toned base with golden title plaque
- Uses 3 "AA" batteries (not included); AC adapter ready (not included)
- Edition limited to 120 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures about 8-1/4" W x 10" H; 21 cm W x 25.4 cm H
©2011 The Bradford Exchange.