Engraved U.S. Navy Commemorative Men's Watch
Chronograph watch salutes the Navy. Limited edition of 5,000. Stainless steel, with precision quartz movement. FREE historical fact cards. Gift box.
Watch face measures 1-5/8" in diameter
- $249.00 US
- $15.00 US
The U.S. Navy has a long and proud tradition that dates back to 1775. From the earliest days of the Revolutionary War, through the Persian Gulf War and elsewhere, they have always made the ultimate sacrifice when called upon. Now you can proudly demonstrate your support in this limited-edition U.S. Navy watch and own one of only 5,000 ever made. Saluting 235 years of honor, valor and glory, this bold U.S. Navy jewelry is available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Handcrafted in stainless steel, this dramatic U.S. Navy watch boasts a handsome bracelet style with a silver and gold-tone finish. The Navy dress blue watch face stands out, along with the Navy symbol of eagle, globe and crossed anchors, 3 chronograph subdials and a date window. On the side of your watch is etched "HONOR VALOR GLORY," while the custom etching on the case back celebrates the Navy's 235 year tradition, and displays your edition number in this limited edition of 5,000. Plus, you will also receive FREE fact cards that trace the history of the U.S. Navy and feature compelling art of the Navy in action. High demand is expected for this commemorative U.S. Navy jewelry, so don't delay. Order now!
- Celebrate 235 years of the U.S. Navy with this bold chronograph-style commemorative watch, a fine jewelry exclusive available from The Bradford Exchange
- Precision crafted in stainless steel in a handsome bracelet style, with a silver and gold-tone finish
- U.S. Navy jewelry features a Navy dress blue watch face with the Navy symbol of eagle, globe and crossed anchors, a date window and 3 chronograph subdials for seconds, minutes and hours
- Etched on the side of your U.S. Navy watch are the words that every sailor lives by: "HONOR VALOR GLORY"
- Etched on the back of your watch is the U.S. Navy emblem, "U.S. NAVY A GLOBAL FORCE FOR GOOD. SINCE 1775," and the number indicating your watch's place in the limited edition of 5,000
- Solid performing precision quartz movement with an adjustable "C-clasp" and it is water resistant up to 3 ATM
- Arrives in a deluxe wooden presentation case with FREE fact cards that trace the 235 year history of the U.S. Navy and feature compelling art of the Navy in action
- Watch movement is protected against defects with a full-year limited warranty
- Edition is strictly limited to 5,000, so order now
- Numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Watch face measures 1-5/8" in diameter; 4.1 cm in diameter
Neither the U.S. Navy nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product.©2011 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.