Limited edition of 5,000! Engraved chronograph watch honors Army history. Precision quartz movement. Officially licensed, wood case with fact cards.
Watch face measures 1-5/8" in diameter
- $249.00 US
- $15.00 US
The United States Army has a long and proud tradition of service to our country, dating back to 1775. Show off your lifelong, Army Strong pride with this U.S. Army Men's Wrist Watch that celebrates more than 235 years of Army history. A fine jewelry exclusive available only from The Bradford Exchange, it's issued in an edition strictly limited to only 5,000, and would make the perfect gift idea for Army men in your family or a boyfriend with an Army background.
Expertly handcrafted in stainless steel, this exclusively designed U.S. Army men's wrist watch features a bold bracelet style in dramatic silver and gold-toned finishes. Within the golden bezel, the blue watch face provides a dramatic backdrop for the Army insignia, an open star and the words U.S. ARMY. The dial also sports a date window and 3 chronograph sub-dials for seconds, minutes and hours. Etched on the watch's side is the Army motto: ARMY STRONG. The back is also etched with the Army emblem, the same proud motto, and the inscription SINCE 1775, plus your individual watch number in the limited edition of 5,000. High demand is expected for this limited-edition gift idea for Army men everywhere, and for a family member or a boyfriend with an Army background, so don't delay. Order now!
- Show your Army pride with this limited-edition U.S. Army commemorative wrist watch, a fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Handcrafted in stainless steel in a bold bracelet style with silver and gold-toned finishes
- Deep blue watch face provides a backdrop for the Army insignia, an open star, plus a date window and 3 chronograph sub-dials for seconds, minutes and hours
- The Army motto ARMY STRONG is etched on the watch side
- The back of this U.S. Army men's wrist watch features the Army emblem, the same proud motto, and the inscription SINCE 1775, plus your individual watch number in the limited edition
- Features a Precision Quartz Movement, adjustable "C-clasp", and is water- resistant up to 3 ATM
- Arrives in a deluxe wooden presentation case with FREE Fact Cards that trace the history of the Army since 1775
- Watch movement is protected against defects with a full-year limited warranty
- Edition is strictly limited to 5,000, so order now
- Numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Watch face measures 1-5/8" in diameter; 4.1 cm in diameter
©2011 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.