Limited-edition cancer support beveled mirrored music box with FREE poem card, plays "The Wind Beneath My Wings." A portion of proceeds donated.
Measures approximately 4-1/2" L x 4" H
- $59.99 US
- $9.99 US
Each life touched by breast cancer shines bright with hope for a cure. That spirit is beautifully captured in this breast cancer support music box that is flawlessly handcrafted of beveled mirrored glass on behalf of Rhodes Studios. The box is intricately etched on all sides with a floral and scrolling ribbon design. The front is etched with the words "Reflections of Hope," for courageous women everywhere.
You'll appreciate the symbolism and detail of this limited-edition music box. It's adorned at the top with a faceted twin-heart metal handle that glistens with silvery finishes. The box plays the inspiring melody of "The Wind Beneath My Wings." and comes with a FREE poem card that features original poetry, "Reflections of Hope". It's the first-ever fully mirrored breast cancer awareness music box exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each music box will help the fight against breast cancer. Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- First-ever fully mirrored breast cancer support music box makes a heartfelt reflection of love, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each music box will help the fight against breast cancer
- Flawlessly handcrafted of beveled mirrored glass and embellished with etching on behalf of Rhodes Studios
- Intricately engraved on all four sides with a beautiful floral and scrolling ribbon design
- The front of the box is elegantly etched with the words, "Reflections of Hope," to express your support for these courageous women and the hope they shine
- Faceted twin-heart metal handle adorns the top of the box and glistens with silvery finishes, adding an elegant crowning touch
- Breast cancer awareness music box plays the inspiring melody of "The Wind Beneath My Wings"
- Comes with a FREE poem card featuring an original poem, "Reflections of Hope," that is a meaningful reflection of loving support for breast cancer awareness
- Edition is limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 4-1/2" L x 4" H; 11.4 cm L x 10.2 cm H