1969 Ford Mustang BOSS 429 Masterpiece Sculptural Car
Officially-licensed by Ford Motor Company! Largest collectible BOSS 429 ever made, handcrafted in 1:12 scale and hand-painted. Limited to only 2,859!
1:12 scale, measures 16" L
- $139.95 US
- $16.99 US
The 1969 Mustang BOSS 429 is one rare thoroughbred - only 859 were ever made. Now, pay a striking tribute to this American legend with this 1969 Mustang BOSS 1:12 Scale Masterpiece Sculpture Car - the largest collectible car of its kind ever made! Officially-licensed by Ford Motor Company and available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, this sleek pony is sure to be the king of your Ford Mustang collectibles.
At an impressive 16 inches long, this Mustang sculpture is entirely handcrafted to capture every iconic detail from the hood scoop to the rear window louvers. It boasts a high-gloss red finish, discrete BOSS 429 logos on the front fenders and Mustang logos in all the right places. Strong demand is anticipated, and edition is limited - only 2,859 will ever be made. Don't wait, order now!
- Honor an American legend with the 1969 Mustang BOSS 1:12 Scale Masterpiece Sculpture Car, the largest collectible car of its kind ever made, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by Ford Motor Company
- Entirely handcrafted in artist's resin to capture every iconic detail and hand-painted to boast a high-gloss red finish, just like the original
- Authentic details include the hood scoop, rear window louvers, electroplated metal accents on the front bumper and replica Magnum 500 rims
- Mustang sculpture features discrete BOSS 429 logos on the front fenders and Mustang logos in all the right places
- Black tinted windows complete the sleek look
- Edition limited to only 2,859 car sculptures worldwide, so order now
- Certificate of Authenticity
- 1:12 scale, measures 16" L; 40.6 cm L
©2011 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.