Limited edition of 5,000! Officially-licensed stained-glass panorama captures Dorothy's discovery of Oz. LED illuminated with "hidden" images.
Measures 22" W x 14-3/4" H
- $199.95 US
- $21.99 US
The wonderful and imaginative tale of Dorothy and her magical journey to Oz is beloved by millions all over the world. Now, internationally-acclaimed artist Thomas Kinkade presents his vibrant interpretation of this classic movie in an exclusive The Wizard of Oz illuminated stained-glass panorama, available only from The Bradford Exchange. Thom's original painting, which inspires this striking vision, was widely acclaimed on the fine art market, crafted in rich hues that recreate the Technicolor tones of the timeless film. With this incredible masterpiece, that same vision is carefully printed on a single sheet of stained glass, forever fusing the art and medium for lasting color clarity.
Illuminated from within by long lasting LED lights, this officially-licensed stained glass panorama showcases a scene of Dorothy's discovery of the Emerald City, joined by Scarecrow, Cowardly Lion, Tin Man and Toto. And if you look closer, you will discover cleverly hidden images of other favorite characters, sure to grab your attention each time you look at it. Surrounded by a marbleized border and real wooden frame, The Wizard of Oz stained-glass panorama creates a striking gallery-quality wall decor presentation you'll be thrilled to display. But there is a strict limited edition of only 5,000 worldwide and strong demand is expected, so don't wait to secure yours. Order now!
- Thomas Kinkade's striking vision of The Wizard of Oz in a limited-edition stained-glass panorama, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- The Painter of Light's widely acclaimed artwork of Dorothy's discovery of Emerald City has been carefully printed on a single sheet of stained glass, capturing the clarity, vibrancy and rich Technicolor tones of the original painting
- You'll delight in seeing all of your favorite characters, including Scarecrow, Cowardly Lion, Tin Man and Toto
- Thomas Kinkade has cleverly hidden images of other beloved characters within this work of art, including the Winged Monkeys, Munchkins, the Wicked Witch and Glinda the Good Witch
- At the flip of a switch, the stained-glass panorama is illuminated from within by long-lasting, built-in LED lights that cast a soft warm glow, highlighting points of interest in the art
- The marbleized border and real wooden frame create a striking gallery-quality presentation
- Collectible stained-glass panorama creates an impressive wall decor presentation - a must have for fans of Thomas Kinkade and The Wizard of Oz
- Hanging device is included for immediate display
- Edition is limited to 5,000 worldwide, so order now
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 22" W x 14-3/4" H; 55.9 cm W x 37.5 cm H
Dorothy Discovers the Emerald City ©2010 Thomas Kinkade
©2011 The Bradford Exchange All rights reserved