A first! Wood-framed plaque honors anniversary of the Civil War. John Paul Strain art on faux leather. Limited edition of 1,500 hand-signed by artist.
Measures 15" W x 13-3/4" H
- $125.00 US
- $15.99 US
The War Between the States was a truly trying conflict for our nation, but it did bring a wealth of noble leadership to the forefront of American history. Now you can honor an important milestone for this event with a Civil War 150th anniversary commemorative plaque, saluting the spirit and memory of the brave leaders of the Confederate States of America. This impressive Bradford Exchange Exclusive is available in a limited edition of only 1,500, which are personally hand-signed by renowned Civil War artist John Paul Strain.
John Paul Strain's iconic portraits of Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, Nathan Bedford Forrest and J.E.B. Stuart are masterfully presented in full color on faux leather, providing the fascinating focal point of this wood-framed commemorative plaque. A laser-etched golden metal placard narrates each event depicted in the vivid art montage, while detailed low-relief metal sculptures replicate the CSA general's insignia above John Paul Strain's golden signature. Finished with archival-quality matte board, protective glass cover, and a beveled, walnut-stained wood frame, this limited-edition Civil War 150th anniversary commemorative plaque is a must-have for Civil War buffs and history lovers alike. Strong demand is expected, so don't wait - order now!
- A first-of-a-kind Civil War 150th anniversary commemorative plaque honoring the noble leaders of the Confederate States of America, only from The Bradford Exchange
- Renowned Civil War artist John Paul Strain's iconic portraits of Generals Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, Nathan Bedford Forrest and J.E.B. Stuart, along with flying Confederate flags, are presented on faux leather that possesses the richness and texture of an original canvas painting
- A laser-etched golden metal placard narrates each event depicted in John Paul Strain's vivid art montage, while honoring each achievement of the four beloved generals
- Remarkably detailed, low-relief metal sculptures replicate the Confederate States of America general's insignia
- Features a textured archival quality matte board with a beveled cut gold trim under a protective pain of glass, and framed within a handsome walnut-stained wood frame with gold-toned trim
- The frame of your Civil War 150th anniversary commemorative plaque comes with a built-in hanging device on the back for immediate display
- Edition is strictly limited to only 1,500 and is personally hand-signed by artist John Paul Strain in golden script against black, heavy-duty card stock, so order now
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 15" W x 13-3/4" H; 38.1 cm W x 34.9 cm H
©2011 The Bradford Exchange All rights reserved