Limited edition of 5,000. Stainless steel chronograph watch salutes U.S. Air Force. Precision quartz movement. FREE historical fact cards. Gift box.
Watch face measures 1-5/8" in diameter
- $249.00 US
- $15.00 US
The United States Air Force has a long and proud tradition dating back to 1947. From the earliest days of the Air Force to today, they made the ultimate sacrifice, putting country before self, and defending freedom wherever and whenever challenged. Now, you can show your pride and help celebrate these strong men and women with a striking U.S. Air Force watch, a fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Meticulously handcrafted in stainless steel, this patriotic watch features a bold bracelet style in dramatic silver and gold-tone finish. The Air Force dress blue watch face stands out, along with the U.S. Air force wings insignia, 3 chronograph subdials and a date window. The side of the watch is etched with "ABOVE ALL," while the custom etching on the case back celebrates the Air Force's 65th year, and displays your edition number in this limited edition of 5,000. Plus, you will also receive FREE fact cards that trace the history of the U.S. Air Force and feature compelling art of the Air Force in action. Makes a great Air Force gift, but strong demand is expected, so order now!
- Honor the Above All service and commitment of the U.S. Air Force with this bold chronograph-style commemorative watch, a fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange
- Precision crafted in stainless steel in a handsome bracelet style, with a silver and gold-tone finish
- U.S. Air Force jewelry features a Air Force dress blue watch face with the Air Force wings insignia, a date window and 3 chronograph subdials for seconds, minutes and hours
- Etched on the side of your U.S. Air Force watch are the powerful words, "ABOVE ALL"
- Etched on the back of your watch is the U.S. Air Force insignia, motto "U.S. AIR FORCE, COUNTRY BEFORE SELF," "SINCE 1947" and the number indicating your watch's place in the limited edition of 5,000
- Solid performing precision quartz movement with an adjustable "C-clasp" and it is water resistant up to 3 ATM
- Arrives in a deluxe wooden presentation case with FREE fact cards that trace the history of the U.S. Air Force and feature compelling art of the Air Force in action
- Watch movement is protected against defects with a full-year limited warranty
- Edition is strictly limited to 5,000, so order now
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Watch face measures 1-5/8" in diameter; 4.1 cm in diameter
©2011 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved