Individually carved and handcrafted wolf arrowhead pendant showcases 2 sterling silver-plated feathers and 2 black onyx cabochons. Gift box.
Pendant measures 1-1/2" H; chain is 20" L
- $99.00 US
- $9.98 US
Arrowheads are an important part of Native American history and culture. They are considered both a provider and a protector. Now you can pay tribute to this rich heritage with this one-of-a-kind wolf pendant necklace, inspired by beautiful Native American craftsmanship. Each unique pendant features a genuine onyx arrowhead that is individually carved and handcrafted, so no two pendants are alike. The pendant is gracefully embellished with an antiqued, sterling silver-plated sculpt of a howling wolf.
This striking arrowhead pendant necklace is a Bradford Exchange fine jewelry exclusive, and features "wrapped" wire detailing at the top, along with a black onyx cabochon and 2 sterling silver-plated, free-flowing feathers. A second cabochon accents the bail, which suspends from the sterling-silver plated chain. It arrives in a velvet jewelry pouch and a gift box ready for gift giving. Strong demand is expected, so order now.
- One-of-a-kind wolf pendant necklace, inspired by Native American craftsmanship and celebrates the Native American heritage, a fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Each pendant features a genuine arrowhead that has been individually carved and handcrafted, making each one unique
- Arrowhead pendant necklace is embellished with an antiqued, sterling silver-plated sculpt of a howling wolf - a beloved symbol of the culture
- The top of the pendant is "wrapped" with wire detailing and adorned with a black onyx cabochon and two sterling silver-plated, free-flowing feathers
- A second cabochon accents the bail which suspends from the decorative sterling-silver plated chain
- Arrives in a velvet jewelry pouch and a gift box ready for gift giving
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Pendant measures 1-1/2" H; 3.8 cm H; chain measures 20" L; 50.8 cm L