First-ever glass wall clock with cardinal art by Susan Bourdet. Sculpted cardinals perched atop clock on sculpted branch. Limited-edition.
Measures 16-3/4" H x 10" in diameter
- $99.95 US
- $14.99 US
Cardinals add a delightful touch of color to a garden, inviting you to observe and listen as the wonders of nature surround you. Now, you can enjoy moments like this around the clock with stunning cardinal art when you bring home this first-ever Cardinal Serenade Glass Wall Clock, a limited edition exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
This elegant clock features a clock face crafted entirely of delicate beveled glass with acclaimed artist Susan Bourdet's full-color art of the "4th of July" Rose Bush extending to the border. At the top of the clock, a pair of sculpted and hand-painted cardinals sits on a sculpted branch as they peer over the edge. For the perfect finishing touch, a male cardinal hangs from the swinging pendulum as every second goes by. The accurate quartz movement and glistening golden hands and numerals ensure you're always on time. Strong demand is expected, and you won’t want to miss out. Order now!
- Celebrate the beauty of cardinals with charming cardinal art by acclaimed artist Susan Bourdet on a glass wall clock, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- This elegant clock features a clock face entirely crafted of delicate beveled glass with Ms. Bourdet's full-color art of the "4th of July" Rose Bush extending to the border
- The top of the clock features a pair of cardinals sculpted and hand-painted to beautifully capture every feather detail
- For the perfect finishing touch, a male cardinal, sculpted with lifelike detail, hangs from the swinging pendulum as every second goes by
- Features accurate quartz movement
- Requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 16-3/4" H x 10" in diameter; 42.5 cm H x 25.4 cm in diameter
©2011 The Bradford Exchange. All Rights Reserved