Solid sterling silver rings feature two names, a pavé of crystals, engraved inspiration on inner bands. Wear separately or stacked. Gift box.
Available in sizes 5 to 12 (includes half sizes)
Faith is a cherished blessing that guides our hearts, brings joy to life and will unite us with true love. Wear a radiant expression to the everlasting bond and precious beliefs that two people can share with this inspirational Christian personalized stacking ring, a fine jewelry design available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Finely handcrafted of solid sterling silver, this religious jewelry is really a trio of rings, sparkling with the brilliance of crystals. For a truly stunning testament to your joined faith, you may provide two names to be engraved for FREE on the center band to perfectly pair with the infinity-style cross sparkling with a pave of crystals. The top and bottom bands are set with rows of more glittering crystals. Plus, engraved words on each inner band create the touching sentiment, "Always Forever In Christ" when worn together. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order now!
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- Let faith surround you with everlasting love with this couples inspirational Christian personalized stacking ring, a fine jewelry design exclusive from The Bradford Exchange
- Personalize it for FREE! Provide the names of a loving couple to be engraved on either side of an exquisite infinity-style cross with a dazzling pave of crystals for a truly stunning testament to your joined faith
- Trio of stacking rings are handcrafted of solid sterling silver and can be worn alone or together
- The top and bottom bands are set with rows of crystals to let your love sparkle
- Each band is inscribed with words to create the touching sentiment, "Always Forever In Christ" when worn together
- Arrives in a custom-designed presentation case, perfect for personal safekeeping or as a stunning gift
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Available in sizes 5 to 12 (includes half sizes)